Raise a glass to our 2018 growing season and celebrate Autumn’s bounty with us at our 2nd Annual Nouveau Night! Our most talked about event of 2017 is back again – Join us Thursday, November 15th for the official bottling & release of the first wine from this year’s Harvest.
Our Winemaker’s Reception begins at 5:00pm. Wine tasting & light hors d’oeuvres will be provided, and your $15 cover charge includes the cost of your very own bottle of 2018 Leon Nouveau – which you’ll get the personal opportunity to bottle & hand label yourself, straight from the tank. Every guest will take home the exact bottle they bottled (with opportunities for photos) and the chance to have the label autographed by our winemakers.
Please call us at 716-731-3316 to make reservations. We require payment in advance to provide a head count. Space is limited!
Upcoming Fall Events:
- Sept. 15th – Visit our Wine Wagon Express at the Elmwood Village Farmer’s Market!
- Sept. 22 & 23 – Wine and Food pairing during Harvest Festival on the Niagara Wine Trail USA
- Sept. 23 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “Bel Canto” by Ann Patchett
- Oct. 20 & 21 – Murder Mystery Weekend! Niagara Wine Trail’s Annual Hallowine Event!
- Oct. 28 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “The Juice” by Jay McInerney
- Nov. 15 – Nouveau Night – reservations required, $15 / person
- Nov. 25 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah
- December 1 – Start of NEW Winter Hours!