Space is still available (but going fast!) for our 2nd Annual Nouveau Night happening Thursday, November 15th! Inspired by the tradition of Beaujolais Day in France, this fun & festive event is a celebration of our local harvest & our upcoming 2018 Vintage!
Your $15 cover charge includes the cost of your very own bottle of 2018 Leon Nouveau – which you’ll get the personal opportunity to bottle & hand label yourself, straight from the tank. Every guest will take home the exact bottle they bottled (with opportunities for photos and the chance to have the label autographed by our winemakers.)
Call us at 716-731-3316 to make your reservation! We require payment in advance to provide a head count. Space is limited!
Upcoming Winery Events:
- Oct. 28 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “The Juice” by Jay McInerney
- Nov. 10 & 11 – Share the Bounty on the Niagara Wine Trail – Long Cliff Winery will be collecting canned goods or cash donations towards turkeys in exchange for wine tasting for the Food Pantry / Care Givers Ministry at Immaculate Conception Church of Ransomville. 1 can = 1 Taste (Limit 3 cans.)
- Nov. 15 – Nouveau Night – reservations required, $15 / person
- Nov. 25 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah
- December 1 – Start of NEW Winter Hours!
- January 27 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “Wine. All the Time.” by Marissa Ross
- February 24 – Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “The Children Act” by Ian McEwan
- March 24 -Book Club Meeting @ 6pm, discussing “Tasting the Past” by Kevin Begos