It’s become tradition around here to release new wines & vintages at our Annual Old Fashioned Corn Roast, and I think many of our return guests each year will tell you sampling the new releases is one of their favorite surprises about attending the event – and boy do we have some great surprises in store this year!
In addition to dinner & wine tasting, this year’s attendees will be the first to taste
3 FOUR New Releases:
- Hennepin Red – it’s BACK! Semi-Sweet Red blend w/ a hint of wild cherry
- Blauer Himmel – our signature semi-dry red blend that’s lovingly known around here as “The Angel Wine,” with notes of cinnamon & clove
- COBALT – a fan favorite sweet red returning to our wine menus just in time for mulling wine this fall!
- And the highly anticipated mystery wine in the BLUE bottles! Any guesses what it might be?!
Interested in joining us? Online ticket sales have ended, but we still have a few tickets available, (less than 20!) and we’re planning to sell out again this year! The remaining seats are first come, first serve!
Give Danielle a call in the tasting room today or tomorrow (open noon-6pm) to reserve your spot!
(716) 731-3316 – payment required to secure your space!
Tickets are just $30 / person and include: 3 tastes of wine, 1 glass of wine, and dinner!
Catering provided by BW’s Barbecue includes 1/4 Chicken, BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, Chef Salad, Buttered Potatoes and All-You-Can-Eat Roasted Corn!