It’s become tradition around here to release new wines & vintages at our Annual Old Fashioned Corn Roast, and I think many of our return guests each year will tell you sampling the new releases is one of their favorite surprises about attending the event – and boy do we have some great surprises in store this year!
In addition to dinner & wine tasting, this year’s attendees will be the first to taste
3 FOUR New Releases:
- Hennepin Red – it’s BACK! Semi-Sweet Red blend w/ a hint of wild cherry
- Blauer Himmel – our signature semi-dry red blend that’s lovingly known around here as “The Angel Wine,” with notes of cinnamon & clove
- COBALT – a fan favorite sweet red returning to our wine menus just in time for mulling wine this fall!
- And the highly anticipated mystery wine in the BLUE bottles! Any guesses what it might be?!
Interested in joining us? Online ticket sales have ended, but we still have a few tickets available, (less than 20!) and we’re planning to sell out again this year! The remaining seats are first come, first serve!
Give Danielle a call in the tasting room today or tomorrow (open noon-6pm) to reserve your spot!
(716) 731-3316 – payment required to secure your space!
Tickets are just $30 / person and include: 3 tastes of wine, 1 glass of wine, and dinner!
Catering provided by BW’s Barbecue includes 1/4 Chicken, BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, Chef Salad, Buttered Potatoes and All-You-Can-Eat Roasted Corn!
Would be nice if you included the date, trying to secure wine tour dates in October. Coming to Buffalo & Western NY from Florida. Help!
Hi Doris! This event has already happened – our Old Fashioned Corn Roast is held annually on the second Saturday in August!
Thank you for your interest and we hope to still see you when you visit Niagara this October!