It’s officially harvest season on the DeMaison farm and we’re up to our knees in grapes and fresh juice around here!
We picked our first grapes of the year, our 2019 Leon Millot, on August 29th – and those grapes are already fermenting away to become that rich, sweet, delicious Leon Nouveau everyone is so excited for!
“Save the Date” to taste the Harvest!
Our 3rd Annual Nouveau Night is scheduled for Thursday, November 21, when we’ll release this brand new wine, in the same year it was harvested!
Inspired by the tradition of Beaujolais Day in France, this fun & festive event is a private bottling and release party where each guest will personally bottle and hand label their very own 2019 Leon Nouveau straight from the tank! Just $18 / person – reservations are required. Wine tasting and light hors d’oeuvres will be provided
Attention Home Winemakers:
We have small lots of grapes & juice from our Niagara Escarpment Estate Farm available for home vintners, as well as home winemaking supplies including yeast, additives & equipment.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on getting started, or to place your order!
Other Upcoming Events:
- September 21 & 22: Niagara Wine Trail’s Annual Harvest Festival
- September 22: Free monthly Book Club Meeting!
Reading: “Still Alice” by Lisa Genova
- October 27: Free monthly Book Club Meeting!
Reading “The Last Thing He Wanted” by Joan Didion
- November 21: 3rd Annual Nouveau Night! $18 / person – reservations required – includes wine tasting, light hors d’eourves, and a bottle of wine to go!
- November 24: Free monthly Book Club Meeting!
Reading “Maine” by J. Courtney Sullivan