We are excited to announce with two weeks until our 3rd Annual Nouveau Night, we are officially SOLD OUT!
This event started in 2017 as a little passion project for Danielle, who wanted to bring a taste of the traditional French festival to the Niagara Wine Trail. We had no clue what the reception would be, especially with the festivities happening on a “work night,” but we’re ecstatic to see everyone enjoying it as much as we are!
In the spirit of “Beaujolais Day” in France, we invite guests into the wine cellar to celebrate the season with us as we bottle the first wine – new, or “nouveau,” wine – made from our 2019 Harvest. Having gone through such a short fermentation period, we can promise you a red wine that’s light, bright, and jubilantly fruity – pleasing to every palate! Each ticket holder will take a turn bottling, corking, and labeling their very own bottle of wine, with refreshments and light hors d’eourves available while they wait.
Not only is it a fun night out of the house, but it makes for AWESOME bragging rights when you pop the cork and share the story at your Thanksgiving table the following week!
If you missed your chance for tickets this year but would still like to snag a bottle of this year’s Nouveau, we may have limited quantities available after the event! Check back with us on November 22 to see what’s in stock!
- November 21, 5pm – Nouveau Night 2019 – SOLD OUT
- November 24, 6pm – Free Book Club Meeting!
- What we’re reading: Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan
- December 7 & 8 – Holiday Happening on the Niagara Wine Trail
- $30 per person / $55 per couple : tickets available at niagarawinetrail.org include 3 tastes of wine from each participating winery, a commemorative wine glass, and the keepsake gift.
- December 22, 12-5pm – Sip & Swap (An LCW Book Club Exchange)
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays to treat yourself to wine tastings and a new (to you) book!
- Bring in books from your shelves you’re ready to part with and trade them for something new to read while you travel over the river and through the woods this Christmas. This free event* is happening during regular winery business hours (12pm-5pm) Sunday, December 22. Stop in anytime! Our signature “Apple Cider Sangria” will be available, as well as our full tasting menu!
- *Wine tasting not included
- January 26, 5pm – Free Book Club Meeting
- What we’re reading: Bursting Bubbles, by Robert Walters
- **note the time change for 2020! We will meet at 5pm in Jan-May