Raise a glass to our 2021 growing season and celebrate Autumn’s bounty with us during our 5th Annual Nouveau Night!
Inspired by the French tradition of “Beaujolais Day” and the celebration of “Nouveau” wines, we’ve released the first wine of the season’s harvest on the Third Thursday of November each year since 2017.
Made from Leon Millot grapes harvested on our farm on August 26 2021, our “Leon Nouveau” is an off-dry red wine that is extremely light-bodied by nature & exuberantly fruity due to it’s short fermentation period.
But the release of this wine has always been about so much more than how it tastes!
Like our friends in France, our hometown Nouveau Night festivities are about our community coming together, cheering on our local farmers, and enjoying the literal fruits of their labor!
Intended to be consumed within the first year of bottling, Leon Nouveau is the perfect wine for pairing with holiday meals, and it’s 2021 dated label makes a great talking point to reflect on the year we had!
…and since 2021 wasn’t just any ordinary year, we decided not to have just any ordinary Nouveau release.
This season Don decided to push his favorite white wine grape through it’s own equally short fermentation, to release a new creation just in time for Nouveau Night 2021.
Guests at this year’s party will get to taste both our red 2021 “Leon Nouveau,” and our first-ever run of “Nouveau Blanc” a white nouveau made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc, before choosing which of the two bottles to take home with them!
You’re invited to join in on the fun, but tickets are limited for this intimate winemaker’s reception! Register now to reserve your space.
For just $16 / person, Nouveau Night Tickets Include:
- Your choice of 750 mL bottle of Nouveau wine to take home
- Wine Tasting both our 2021 Leon Nouveau and the 2021 Nouveau Blanc wines, as well as any other two samples of your choice.
Our brand new Sparkling Riesling will be available for sampling for the first time at an additional fee.
- One Glass of Wine accompanied by light hors d’oeuvres.
- $3 off any additional Nouveau wine purchases made that evening. (Normally $18.99 / bottle)
- Early access to exclusive bottle sale prices for our 10th Anniversary Celebration – specials running 11/19-11/21 for non-event guests!
- Admission to the party, happening right in our Tasting Room, Thursday, November 18 beginning at 5pm!
*Escarpment Elite Wine Club Members receive one complimentary Nouveau Night 2021 ticket per membership! Contact Danielle with any questions or to RSVP: email@example.com