We’ve officially kicked off harvest on our farm!
Our first grapes of the season, (Leon Millot) were picked, crushed and pressed last month, and are already building heat and fermenting into our first rich sips of the season- 2021 Leon Nouveau!
Keep an eye out for details on this year’s Nouveau Night festivities, happening 11/18, as part of our Ten Year Anniversary Celebration!
And be sure to follow us on Social Media this season to watch all things Harvest as they unroll on the farm!
Home Winemakers: It’s Not Too Late!
We’re still taking orders for small lots of grapes & juice from our Niagara Escarpment Estate Farm, as well as essential supplies including yeast, additives & equipment for all your home winemaking needs!
- Pinot Noir – $17 / gallon
- Pinot Gris – $16 / gallon
- Sauvignon Blanc – $16 / gallon
- Riesling – $15.75 / gallon
- Lemberger – $15.50 / gallon
- Sparkling Wine Blend – $17 / gallon
Don’t know where to start?
E-mail Danielle to set up a 1-on-1 coaching session with Grandpa Don: firstname.lastname@example.org
…or reach out to him directly at 716-417-4145 to place your juice or grape order.
(Prices above are for juice by the gallon, contact us for pricing for grapes by the pound.)
Other Upcoming News / Events:
- September 10, 11 & 12: Wine Club Weekend! Wine club members enjoy 30% off all purchases this weekend, plus a sneak taste of our Harvest Festival pairing!
- September 25 & 26: Harvest Festival Weekend on the Niagara Wine Trail!
Get inspiration for a night in or what to serve at your next dinner party!
Enjoy a sample of a harvest themed appetizer, salad, soup, side dish, or dessert with your wine pairing at each participating member winery.
Tickets are valid for both days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines with a food sample at each participating winery.
- September 26: Free monthly Book Club Meeting!
Reading “The Great Alone” by Kristen Hannah
- October 8, 9, 10: club members enjoy 30% off all purchases this weekend, plus a sneak taste of our Taste & Treat pairing!
- October 24: Free monthly Book Club Meeting!
Reading “The California Wife” by Kristen Harnisch