Sundays are about to get SOUP-er!
Throughout the month of March, visit participating wineries along the Niagara Wine Trail to warm up with hot soup samples paired with featured wine, cider or mead.
Pay-as-you-go from winery to winery, no presale tickets required for this event.
Next Week’s Lineup:
- Long Cliff Vineyard & Winery: Tasting Flights of 3 soups paired with 3 wines for $8 per person
Featured Pairings: Tomato Bisque with 2021 Leon Nouveau, Loaded Potato with 2019 Reserve Semi-Sweet Riesling, and Shrimp Chowder with 2021 Nouveau Blanc.
- A Gust of Sun Winery: Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Tortellini soup paired with your tasting
- Honeymoon Trail Winery: Free sample with tasting purchase, $5 per bowl
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery: Irish Stew paired with Reserve Meritage wine. Sample is free with purchase of a tasting; 8oz cups with a house-made biscuit available for $7
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery: Chicken Enchilada Chowder
- The Winery at Marjim Manor: Reuben Soup, free sample with tasting purchase, $5 per bowl
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate: Alsatian Potato Soup: Rich and creamy, this soup is made to warm and comfort. Prepared with home-style cuts of potato; simmered with crisp bacon, smooth cream cheese and seasoned with chopped scallions and chives. Pair with our Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir or Blanquette and it will be a delectable match sure to please! Bowls available for purchase.