Experience Harvest Season on the Niagara Wine Trail USA during our annual Harvest Festival Showcase while traveling winery to winery sampling unique food pairings with our artisan wines.
Your weekend tasting pass includes three tastes of wine and a Fall themed food pairing at each of the participating Niagara Wine Trail wineries. Discover how wine can pair with every part of a meal – from the appetizer to the entrée and dessert!
Featured Wine Pairings to include:
- Long Cliff Vineyard and Winery: In addition to two delicious wine samples, choose one curated wine and autumn flavored French macaron pairing from an assortment of flavors including pumpkin cheesecake, caramel apple, and peaches & cream (all while supplies last).
Stopping by the winery without an event ticket? Add on a la carte macaron samples for $2 / macaron
- 810 Meadworks: (open noon-6 on Sunday) Savory pumpkin bites with local chèvre & walnuts paired with a selection of meads.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery: Sample a variety of cheeses with your tasting.
- Mayer’s Lake Ontario Winery: Harvest Apple-Butternut squash flatbread with an Apple Butternut squash soup.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery: Cherry BBQ Meatballs with BBQ sauce from Cherry Republic.
- Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms: Enjoy a harvest flight of spiced apple, apple cranny and concord with the apple crumb pie.
- Victorianbourg Estate Winery: Enjoy crostini topped with extra sharp cheddar cheese, local apples, bacon crumbles and maple syrup, paired with our Dry Riesling, Muscay or D’Astra.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor: Sample Noodle Kugel, paired with Thursday Afternoon at 3 or 50 Windows wines.
Tickets and more information: www.niagarawinetrail.org
Don’t miss these other Harvest Season Happenings at Long Cliff Winery:
- September 25, 5pm – Little Free Book Club Meeting
This month we’re reading and discussing The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- October 21-23 – All Treats, No Tricks!
Receive a treat bag with 5 pieces of trick-or-treat candy & choose 5 wines from our curated list of suggested pairings to sample with them. PLUS, enjoy a Caramel Apple Mimosa made with our signature Sparkling Riesling, Little Bear.
CLICK HERE to reserve your treats in advance at our discounted early bird rate, for just $13!
- October 23, 5pm – Little Free Book Club Meeting
This October we’re reading The Island of the Sea Women by Lisa See
Meetings are always free and open to the public!
Find more information here: longcliffwinery.com/bookclub
- November 17, 4-8pm – NOUVEAU NIGHT!
During this one-night only event, we invite guests into the wine cellar to celebrate the season with us as we bottle the very first (new, or “nouveau”), wine from this year’s harvest.
Each ticket holder will take a turn bottling, corking, and labeling their very own bottle of wine to take home, with refreshments and light hors d’eourves available while they wait.
Space is extremely limited – CLICK HERE for more details and tickets available NOW!