With Harvest Fest now behind us, Danielle’s already started rounding up her own friends and putting together their own Holiday Happening Tour… What better way to “Celebrate the Season!”
This year’s event runs for TWO WEEKENDS, from December 6-8 and December 13-15. The $40 per person or $70 per couple ticket price includes: 3 tastes of wine at each of the participating wineries, a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery, and a different ornament from each winery. and tickets are good ON ALL 6 OF THOSE DAYS! You really get your money’s worth with this one, spreading out tastings at all SEVENTEEN of our Member Wineries, PLUS The cidery!! Cool beans, right?!
This year’s ornament theme is THE NUTCRACKER, and I have a feeling tickets will sell out WELL BEFORE Thanksgiving, so you’re going to want to get yours EARLY!! (There’s only a LIMITED QUANTITY!) And (lucky for us!) we’ve already gotten a sneak peek at the ornament design- this is a personalized collection you’re going to want to have!
Winery Ornament Characters:
- Long Cliff Winery – Chinese Tea Performer
- Schulze Vineyards – Nutcracker Doll
- The Winery at Marjim Manor – Sugar Plum Fairy
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate – Fritz
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards – Cavalier
- Chateau Niagara Winery – Clara!
- A Gust of Sun Winery – Russian Candy Cane Performers
- Black Willow Winery – Toy Soldier Doll
- Honeymoon Trail Winery – Dew Drop Fairy
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars – Drosselmeyer
- Eveningside Vineyards – Mouse King
- Spring Lake Winery – Mother Gigogne (Ginger)
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery – Nutcracker Prince
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars – Mr. & Mrs. Silverhaus
- Vizcarra Vineyards – Danish Marzipan
- BlackBird Cider Works – Spanish Hot Chocolate Performer
- Freedom Run Winery – Arabian Coffee Performers
- Flight of Five Winery – Harlequin Doll
Will you be participating in this event? Grab some friends, make some memories, and toast to the season! It’s one of the best events of the year (and Danielle’s Favorite- Thus her request for the day off for her and the tasting room girls! Don & Kevin will be manning our bar!!)
I May be Rushing things but Deck the Halls again, Now! Presale Tickets can already be bought online (get yours before they’re gone! We had so many guests try to buy theirs at our door last year and we felt bad turning them away!!) Visit http://www.niagarawinetrail.org to purchase yours!